Navigatus can tap into and develop the skills and knowledge your employees already have. Our team can facilitate risk workshops and training to upskill employees in an organisation for the sustainable management of risk. We offer tailored health and safety identification, reporting, development and training services for a range of organisation types. Our workshops, training and facilitated discussions provide organisations with the knowledge and tools to make sound decisions and achieve their objectives.
How we can help
Navigatus staff have a range of complementary, specialist skills and professional backgrounds to enable the successful facilitation of risk workshops and training across a number of sectors.
Our team are experts in much more than health and safety – we can improve your business and project capabilities through our engaging training methods.
Our client services can include:
- Workshop facilitation
- Risk assessment support, in a collaborative or independent capacity
- Developing risk management frameworks
- Risk assessment and management training
Examples of risk facilitation and training projects include:
- Reviewed and developed a risk management framework (Far North District Council)
- Advised the development of safety management systems (Solid Energy Limited)
- Facilitated strategic product development options in advance of Board sign off (Confidential corporate client)
- Operational Safety Case support (Air New Zealand)
- Advanced flight operations risk analysis and development of safety case (Queenstown Airport Corp)
- Workshop facilitation and risk management support to major product development project including Sky-couch and Space Seats (Air New Zealand)
- B777-300 & B787-900 fleet introduction risk management process, risk workshop facilitation and risk assessment support (Air New Zealand)
- Independent risk facilitator (CAA and Air New Zealand)
Get in touch
Please give us a call to find out how risk facilitation and/or training can add value to your organisation.