As New Zealand prepares to ease the lockdown, enterprises operating under COVID-19 Alert Level 3 need to work out how to do so safely. The core objective of Level 3 is to:
- enable more enterprises to resume, while
- protecting the health and safety of workers, and
- protecting the wider population from transmission and spread of the virus.
We have developed a 15 point COVID-19 checklist, providing commentary and links to some resources to aid organisations to check if their plans and practices are robust.
Some of the questions include:
- Do we have adequate sanitation plans?
- Do workers know how to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)?
- Are our control measures increasing other forms of safety risk?
- Am I keeping my staff in small and consistent groups?
- How are we avoiding mingling at arrival/departure and breaks?
Please click here to view a PDF of the full checklist and let us know if there are questions we should be asking ourselves which aren’t included on the list – post comments below or contact Kevin Oldham directly.
021 22 55 001 / firstname.lastname@example.org